• 32 oz ready-to-spray concentrate
• Kills over 40 soft bodied and hard bodied insects on contact, including beetles, aphids, whiteflies, and chinch bugs.
• Active ingredients: pyrethrins (.024%) and potassium salts of fatty acids (20%)
• For use on lawns, ornamentals, trees, shrubs and flowers.
• OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
Directions for use:
1. Shake well before using.
2. Connect sprayer to hose.
3. Turn on water
1. Extend the hose to the farthest point in the lawn or garden away from the water faucet. This will minimize walking on the treated area.
2. To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray.
3. Bend small plastic tab back and turn knob clockwise to ON position.
1. To stop spraying, bend small white plastic tab back and turn knob counter-clockwise to OFF position.
2. Turn off water.
3. Relieve water pressure by bending the plastic tab back and turning knob to ON position until water slows to a drip. Then, turn knob back to OFF position.
4. Disconnect sprayer from hose.
Use as directed above on lawns and turf grass to control (kill) chinch bugs, lawn moth, sod webworm, army webworms, and other miscellaneous pests.
ORNAMENTAL TREES AND SHRUBS:
Use as directed above on ornamentals including azaleas, camellias, cacti, dogwood, rhododendrons, evergreens, and broad-leafed shade trees to control (kill) aphids, beetles, caterpillars (including gypsy moth larvae, tent caterpillars, webworms, bagworms and leaftiers), lace bugs, box elder bugs, leafhoppers, psyllids, sawflies, scales, (spider) (red) mites, mealy bugs, thrips and whooly aphids.
Attention: Do not use on horse chestnut, Japanese maple or mountain ash.
Use as direct above on asters, carnations, chrysanthemums, geraniums, marigolds, petunias, and roses to control (kill) aphids, beetles (including flea beetles and Japanese beetles), caterpillars, plant bugs and whiteflies.
Attention: Do not spray blooms or partially open flower buds. Do not use on bleeding heart or gardenias. Test on fuchsias and impatience for varietal sensitivity.
32 fl oz used with 6.4 gallons of water treats:
$27.50 (663110) 32 oz. (4+ for $25.00 ea.)
Order online and save 5%