- Mixes easily with both oil and water-based paints and stains AND Mixes with water! Add one pint to 5-gallons of water. Seal tightly when not in use.
- Available in doses suitable for five gallons and one gallon of paint or stain for “time-release insect repellency
- Repels nuisance, nesting insects and discourages Carpenter Ants and Bees from drilling
- Reduces Ladybug Infestations
- All Natural Ingredients 100% Derived from EPA Exempt Plant Oils
- Safe for Pets and People
- Will Not harm Plants
- Extremely Low Toxicity
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: NBS 30 Paint and Stain Additive is designed for use in exterior coatings. It will deter and inhibit insects from burrowing through or crawling on exterior coatings and is appropriate for use in residential applications as well as dairy facilities, drive-in restaurants, golf courses, parks, playgrounds, poultry houses, recreational areas, schools, landscape areas, zoos, etc. NBS 30 Additive is effective in controlling crawling and nesting activity on painted or stained surfaces to which it has been added. NBS 30 Additive is soluble or dispersible in commercial oil and water based exterior paints and stains. It’s also dispersible in plain water for a gentle, botanical approach to nuisance insect control. NBS 30 is NOT an insect killer and is not intended for control of termites or other wood ingesting insects. Treatments can last 1-2 years and should be reapplied whenever painting or staining.
TARGET PESTS: Ants, Asian Ladybugs, carpenter bees, carpenter ants, cockroaches, beetles, ladybugs, mites, spiders, fleas, ticks, silverfish, dirt daubers, bees and wasps.
WHERE TO USE IT: Exterior paints and stains on homes, log cabins and any structure being painted or stained.
RATE OF APPLICATION: 3.2 oz per gallon of paint or stain; the pint is enough for 5 gallons of paint or stain, oil or water base.