• 32 oz. ready-to-use spray
• Kills June Bugs, Billbugs, Masked & European Chafers, Japanese Beetle & Oriental Beetle, Sod Webworms and Cinch Bugs.
• Lasts up to 7 days
• OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
Hose End Applicator Instructions:
1. Make sure knob is twisted fully clockwise to OFF position. Shake well, then attach to hose.
2. Turn Product Control Button clockwise until the flat portion is flthen push button all the way in. Avoid squeezing the bottle.
3. Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward surface to be sprayed and turn knob counter-clockwise to begin spraying.
4. When finished, push Product Control Button to OFF position from opposite side. Return knob and faucet to Off position. Discharge water pressure by turning knob ON and OFF again. Turn Product Control Button counter-clockwise away from lock tab to prevent accidental discharge. Store out of reach of children and pets.
Foliar Application (Trees and Shrubs)
For use on trees and shrubs on home landscapes to control the immature larval stages of the following insect pests: leafminers, leaf hoppers, gypsy moths, weevils, psylids, webworms, hornworms, spruce bud worms, pine sawflies, elm leaf beetle and grasshoppers.
Use Directions: The 32 oz hose-end applicator for trees and shrubs will treat up to 10 ten foot trees. Repeat application 2 to 3 times at an interval of 7-10 days. Apply to leaf surfaces to run-off. Be sure to coat underside of leaves as this is where many insects hide. Avoid excessive application.
For use on home lawns to control the immature larval stages of the following insect pests:
Mole crickets, white grubs, sod webworms, fall armyworms, chinch bugs, hyperodes weevil, and billbugs.
Use Directions: The 32 oz hose-end applicator for lawns will treat approximately 2000 – 4000 square feet. Apply Grub Killer 2-3 times on a 7-10 day interval to insure effective control of surface and sub-surface feeding pests.